Предлагаемый список вопросов на английском языке можно использовать на занятиях в вузе для беседы со студентами, изучающими английский язык и проходящими педагогическую практику по английскому языку в школе.
Из этих вопросов можно подобрать вопросы для дискуссии по смежным темам. Например, некоторые из них подойдут для бесед на английском языке о роли учителя, о школе, её порядках, о системе российского образования со старшеклассниками и любыми другими категориями изучающих английский язык, например, в клубах английского языка и т. п.
Перед тем как приступить к вопросам можно повторить лексику по теме “Образование”:
- School / Русско-английские стихи (договорки) по теме «Школа / школьные принадлежности»
- Education / Лексика на английском языке по теме “Образование” с переводом
Questions for Discussion:
1. Did you have your teaching practice in a public high school or a private one?
2. Do children have to wear a uniform in that school? How about elementary school?
3. Did you always take attendance?
4. Did you ever let class out early?
5. Did you ever skip your classes?
6. Did you have any evening classes?
7. How did you usually come there? (How did you get to the school where you had teaching practce)
8. How long did it take you to get to school??
9. Were the children allowed to eat in the classrooms?
10. Are there any clubs in high school?
11. Did the children carry a dictionary to your English classes?
12. Did they enjoy studying English?
13. Did they ever skip your classes?
14. Do you still keep in touch with somwe teachers or students in that school?
15. Have you ever been late for class?If so, why? When was the last time? How did the students (pupils) react?
16. How many classes a day did you have?
17. How many times a week did you meet your class?
18. What time did your first class usually begin?
19. How much homework did you give your students (pupils)?
20. Were the children good at English?
21. Was the school strict?
22. What were some of the rules you had to follow at your school? Which rules did you think were unfair? Did you ever break any school rules? Were you allowed to eat food in the teacher staff room?
23. How are the customs in that school different from the customs that you have experienced in other schools?
24. What did you like best about the school?
25. What did you find the most surprising thing about the school?
26. What did you like best about the supervisor?
27. What did you like best about the children
28. What did you find the most surprising thing about the children?
29. What was that you didn’t like at all?
30. What did you like best or didn’t like about your teaching practice in general?
31. What are the major characteristics you think a teacher should have?